By donating your family’s gently used household items and clothing to one of our two thrift stores, you are contributing to our mission of keeping families safe and free from abuse. All proceed from store sales cycle back into direct victim service programs.
You can also donate items to our agency for day-to-day operations of our shelter and offices.
Agency Wish List:
- Emergency Assistance Items: Bus Passes, Gift Cards, Gas Cards, Calling Cards, Luggage, Umbrellas
- Children: Diapers, Strollers, Socks, Baby Wipes, Underwear of all sizes, Pajamas, Clothing, Toys
- Daily Items: Bath Towels, Wash Cloths, Pillows, Pajamas, Robes, Slippers, Socks, Stamps/Stationary, Day Planners, Batteries, Alarm Clocks, HE Laundry Detergent
- Beauty/Personal Care: Mirrors, Make-Up, Perms (all nationalities), Hair Dryers, Curling Irons, Hair Brushes/Combs, Deodorant, Perfume, Razors, Gel, Rollers, Scarves, Feminine Hygiene Products, and Gift Sets.
- Health: Blood Pressure monitors, Items for First Aid Kit (Band-Aids, Pepto, ibuprofen, etc.)
- Kitchen: Pots & Pans, Industrial Can Opener, Kitchen Knives, Canned Goods, Dry Goods, Aluminum Foil, Ziploc Bags (all sizes)